I’ve a brand new obsession: Placing salad on my pizza. I do know, I do know… you’ve seen it earlier than, however have you ever added it to your Jenny Craig pizza??
What I really like is that it’s a nice method so as to add texture (and veggies) and an superior method to bulk up your pizza. I additionally really feel prefer it seems to be somewhat extra like a restaurant pizza. And, contemplating we first style with our eyes, it’s a enjoyable method so as to add one other fairly embellishment to ensure your dish is further satisfying…
Okay, so what did I make? Feast your eyes on this pizza… are you able to imagine it began it’s day as a Rooster Wrap with BBQ Sauce?
Consuming pizza whereas on the Jenny Craig program all the time makes me completely happy. It makes me really feel like I’m not sacrificing ANYTHING once I’m on monitor. This pizza is probably the most filling of all these I’ve made thus far. Confession: I’ve had it thrice this week. That good.
1 package deal Jenny Craig Rooster Wrap with BBQ Sauce
1/Three cup bell pepper, thinly sliced or spiralized
1/Three cup crimson onion, thinly sliced or spiralized
Three-Four grape tomatoes, sliced
Four-5 slices uncooked jalapeno
1 Tbsp. taco sauce
1 Tbsp. pico de gallo
2/Three cups shredded lettuce
half of Tbsp. mild ranch or cilantro-avocado yogurt dressing
chopped cilantro, for garnish
1. Preheat your oven to 375 levels.
2. Put together your skillet with cooking spray. Saute the onion and bell pepper at medium warmth till barely charred, about Three-Four minutes stirring regularly.
Three. Prepare dinner your BBQ hen wrap within the microwave for 90 seconds. I really like cooking mine standing up in a espresso mug and wrapped in a paper towel. This helps the make it possible for the hen combination doesn’t spill out!
Four. As soon as finished, unfold the wrap instantly on a baking sheet ready with cooking spray. High with taco sauce and unfold it out evenly over the wrap, spreading out the hen combination on the identical time.
5. High pizza with onion/pepper combination. Add tomatoes and jalapeños as effectively.
6. Bake within the oven for 13 minutes, till pizza will get crispy and browned across the edges. Take away to a slicing board to slice. I like to chop mine into three rectangles, after which minimize every rectangle diagonally… which creates SIX slices of pizza.
7. In a small bowl, mix lettuce and salad dressing (non-obligatory). Unfold that on prime of your pizza. Garnish with pico de gallo and cilantro, if desired.
Click on right here to see a full itemizing of my Jenny Craig Recipe Creations!
Disclaimer: I obtain a program low cost from Jenny Craig; nonetheless, all the opinions and feedback about this system are solely my very own and don’t essentially signify that of the model.